My vision is for a connected, safe, and thriving city where businesses succeed, our economy grows, neighborhoods flourish, and our families are healthy and successful.
In the Assembly, George will work to:
- Keep our neighborhoods, parks, and trails safe, clean, and connected.
- Build a strong economy for small businesses and working families.
- Find trauma-informed practical solutions to address homelessness.
- Protect taxpayers and keep the MOA fiscally responsible.
- Expand pre-k, childcare, and afterschool school programs.
- Invest in public safety and crime reduction initiatives.
- Improve infrastructure and prioritize port modernization.
- Enhance public transportation, pedestrian, and bikeway infrastructure.